Jun 4, 2014

SHOWTIME ITMA Market June2014

Today was the day I have been WAITING for! Now, for most people (boyfriend included), going to a giant building with a zillion fabric splotches would not be the least bit desirable. Luckily for me, it's a DREAM come true. This was my first time at the Showtime ITMA (International Textile Market Association) and I was not sure exactly what to expect. But let me tell you, as soon as I stepped into that room, whew, I was honestly overwhelmed. A variety of tastes were showcased at ITMA and the latest trends are displayed for buyers, designers and other artists to purchase and to be aware of. Being a student has its own downsides of course, but the perks always trump over them. Having the opportunity to visit conferences where only buyers and sellers are invited inside is a lucky handoff if you ask me. I won't spoil all the trends that I saw at this years Showtime, but I will post some inspirational styles that will be making the visual catwalk across the design spectrum this year. ENJOY! :D

IMAGES PROVIDED BY: GOOGLE






No comments:

Post a Comment