Feb 22, 2014

Creme dela creme

It was a Thursday. But no ordinary Thursday. February 20th, 2014 held the happiness to my destiny. I, Kolby L. Ingram, was introduced to the one and only Baker Furniture showroom in High Point, NC. Words cannot describe. The only thing I can say though, is that I may go set all of my furniture on fire so that I can replace it with Baker's goods. The tour was rich in information and I truly got the background story on each designers vision. The furniture and accessories were to die for. Thirty thousand dollar wallpaper, forty thousand dollar Chinese cabinet, heck, I saw a golden frog the size of my hand that was nearly twelve thousand dollars! By far the best showroom I have visited though. I photographed a few of my favorite pieces (though I could never do justice to this showroom and it's accents!) But I do hope you enjoy them!

Photos provided by: Me :) at Baker Furniture Showroom 

No comments:

Post a Comment