Feb 11, 2014

When in doubt, make a magazine..?

School. Homework. Sleep. Drool. Eat. Work. The line-up of my life to a tee. I'm at that age where no matter what I do, it feels like stress. Luckily, my schoolwork consists of drawing, painting and making pretty things (thank the great gods for the artistic nature of interior design!) This week, we were challenged to create a virtual magazine on the style of our liking for this year's spring lineup. This may seem time consuming (and it kind of was), but I truly enjoyed choosing things that make me happy and things I could connect with. And let me just say, this was right up my alley. Tell me I can choose whatever furniture, colors, and fabrics I want, and you'll be my new best friend. Bringing nature in, is the theme. If you are totally in to some boho-chic vibes and cool spunky colors, you should definitely check this out! I pinned the video version of my magazine online. Hope you enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment