Feb 12, 2014

That one time we had snow..

Snowing. Yes, I said it, snowing. In good ol' Greensboro, North Carolina. I've already sledded in the church's courtyard (don't tell the pastor ;]), made snow-cream, made snow-art and also beautiful snow-angels; all with effortlessness. Needless to say, my nose is red, my toes are tingly and I can't feel parts of my body that I should (oh, heavens). But, in all of that fun today, I thought several times of how truly gorgeous the sparkling, shimmery, white snow really was. Though white is a neutral color and I normally steer away from it when decorating, this snow has really changed my line of direction and brought me to a new design thought process. Though this may not happen too much, I'm posting how an all white room can really make a great pop in a house. Thank you wondrous snow storm for inspiring this montage of white wonderland array of rooms. Enjoy :)

Photos courteous of:
Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment