Feb 10, 2014

Is less really more??

If you have any artistic bone in your body, you've probably realized the lack of "there's a place for everything-chromosomes" you may be working with. I mean, think about it; in this time of age, people are accepting the simplicity of life and becoming hardcore minimalists. Calling me a pack-rat may be an understatement, but I still haven't (and probably won't) conform to this new lifestyle that's crazing right now. I have too much stuff. There, I said it. (I probably will never admit that again, so you might want to remember those words slipping from my lips.) But is having too much stuff really that bad of a thing? If there's a purpose for it, why not make use of it, right? Just in-case I haven't won you over yet, check these rooms out that are filled to the top with everything under the sun. Mixing patterns, colors and textures brings a room to life. Plus, a room full of fun oddities and fun quirky favorites can really show the world what's really going on in that brain of yours. So, do yourself a favor, put away the storage box, and let yourself live a little. (I promise, it's well worth it!) 

Photos from:
Pinterest  


 





No comments:

Post a Comment