Feb 17, 2014

The V-day/B-day mashup

Valentine's Day is always stressful beyond belief. AND on top of that, I just happen to have a boyfriend with a Valentine's birthday. Yes, I just said that. No matter what I do, where we go, or what I have planned, it just never seems enough. Ever. But, after playing hardcore arcade games, playing in the snowfall and eating too much food, it was a great day. Did I mention food? Because we had Japanese food TWO days straight. Whew. I'm sure you can imagine the current state of my digestive system. But it was worth the stomach aches because the Japanese styled rooms in both restaurants were simply created and beautifully mastered. Every time I visit a Japanese restaurant, I adore the decor and endless plant life that surrounds the interior of the building. So, for the enjoyment and reflection of my wondrous weekend, here are a few of my favorite Asian-inspired rooms! I hope you enjoy!

All photos courteous of Pinterest!





No comments:

Post a Comment