Feb 12, 2014

This and that..

Much like my bio says, I am twenty-two. I believe I act my age on many levels, but  I do have one tiny secret, which isn't much of a secret. I love (and when I say love, I mean IN LOVE) with Disney movies. Now, I'm not so much talking about the Pixar movies (even though those are GREAT movies as well), but the legit ones. Hand-drawn and all. The whole ten yards. Now, though most people love the heroes of the movies or the cute little animals, I tend to side with the evil characters. They have vengeance, sidekicks and are always scheming. To me, that's the good stuff. I'm also in love with the website HelloGiggles (posted the link below). They posted a forum about the top ten favorite evil characters of Disney movies. And the first thought that pops into my head is, "I wonder what kind of lavish rooms these Disney villains would have in their homes if they were real people????" So, in honor of my own curiosity and odd nature, I bring you my visions of what the top nine favorite evil characters of Disney would be living in. Hope you like it!

Website provided by:
HelloGiggles
http://hellogiggles.com/10-favorite-evil-characters-in-disney-movies

Photos provided by:
Pinterest; Designwinedine.com;

                                                         Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
                     Shere Khan(The Jungle Book)


                                                         Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)


                                                                     Jafar (Aladdin)


                                                               Scar (The Lion King)
Hades (Hercules)
                                                    Yzma (The Emperor’s New Groove)
Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Si and Am (Lady and the Tramp)



No comments:

Post a Comment